Information on the processing of data pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation No. 679/2016
This privacy statement pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “Regulation”, or also the “Applicable Legislation”) is issued to users (hereinafter, the “Data Subjects”) of the website www.beequeen33.com (the “Site”).
“Processing of personal data” means any operation concerning any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. For example: first and last name and email address with a “username” that can identify a particular individual (andreabianchi@….) are considered “common personal data,” and collecting, recording, and using them to send you a communication are considered “processing” operations, as is storing and sharing them with other parties. In contrast, information about a person’s health status represents personal data belonging to a special category, which requires specific protection. We encourage you to visit the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority (“GPDP”) to find additional information useful for better understanding the subject (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/garante-privacy-en/information-on-the-processing-of-personal-data).
This policy concerns only this Site and not also other websites, portals, sections/pages/spaces connected through links, owned by third parties, for which please refer to their respective policies.
1. Who is the Data Controller
Bee Queen 33 S.r.l., with registered office in 56121 Pisa, via Gaetano Malasoma 14/16, VAT number, tax code and registration number with the Register of Companies of Pisa 02355120508 (hereinafter the “Data controller”).
2. Personal data subject to processing
Through the Site, the Data Controller processes the following personal data collected directly from the Data Subject, if provided by the Data Subject:
- Common personal data: first name, last name, gender, e-mail address and any additional data voluntarily provided by the Data Subject.
3. Purposes of the treatment
Your personal data will be lawfully processed by the Data Controller in accordance with Article 6 of the Regulations for the following processing purposes:
- contractual obligations and provision of Services, to enable you to request, through the contact form on the Site and/or by e-mail and/or by telephone, information and/or quotes on the services provided by the Controller.
- administrative-accounting purposes, i.e. to carry out activities of an organizational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organizational activities and activities functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
- legal obligations, i.e. to fulfill obligations required by law, authority, regulation or European legislation.
The legal basis for the above processing consists in the need to provide the services you may have requested.
The provision of personal data for the above processing purposes is optional but necessary, as failure to provide such data will result in the impossibility for the Data Controller to provide the Services you have requested.
4. ADDITIONAL PROCESSING PURPOSES: MARKETING (SENDING ADVERTISING MATERIAL, DIRECT SALES AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION, SENDING NEWSLETTERS)
With your free and optional consent, some of your personal data (i.e. first name, last name, e-mail address) may also be processed by the Data Controller for marketing purposes (sending advertising material and/or newsletters, direct sales and commercial communication), i.e. so that the Data Controller can contact you by e-mail to propose products and/or services offered by the Data Controller and/or third party companies, present offers, promotions and commercial opportunities.
The legal basis for the above processing is an explicit consent given by you.
In the event that consent is not given, the possibility of using the services referred to in paragraph 3 above and, therefore, the services you have requested will not be affected in any way.
In case of Your consent, You may revoke it at any time by making a request to the Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 7 below.
You may also easily object to further sending of promotional communications via email by also clicking on the appropriate link for revocation of consent, which is present in each promotional email. Upon effecting your withdrawal of consent, the Data Controller will send you an email to confirm that your consent has been withdrawn.
Please be advised that, following your possible exercise of your right to object to the sending of promotional email communications, it is possible that, for technical and operational reasons (e.g., formation of contact lists already completed shortly before the Holder received your request for objection) you may continue to receive some additional promotional messages. Should you continue to receive promotional messages after 24 hours have elapsed since you exercised your right to object, please report the problem to the Controller, using the contact details set out in Section 8 below.
5. DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE TIMES
The Data Controller will process your personal data using manual and computerized tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were acquired. Personal data functional for the fulfillment of legal obligations will also be retained after the term indicated, in compliance with said obligations in accordance with the retention timelines.
In the case of paragraph 4 above, again if you have previously provided your free and optional consent, your personal data will be retained for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes illustrated in the same and, in any case, for no more than twenty-four (24) months.
6. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data may be disclosed to the employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller appointed to provide you with the Services referred to in paragraphs 3 and/or 4 above who are obliged by law or by contract to confidentiality. These individuals, who have been instructed to do so by the Controller in accordance with Article 29 of the Regulations, will process your data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this notice and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller as “External Data Processors”, such as, by way of example, service providers connected with and/or consequent to the services you have requested from the Data Controller (e.g., providers of IT, banking, insurance, accounting, tax, fiscal services, etc.).
You have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed by the Controller by making a request to the Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 8 below.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
7. Cookies used on the Site
8. Rights of interested parties
You may exercise the rights guaranteed to Data Subjects by the Applicable Regulations by contacting the Data Controller at the contact details set out below:
- By sending a registered letter with return receipt to: Bee Queen 33 S.r.l., 14/16 Gaetano Malasoma Street, 56121 Pisa;
- By sending an ordinary e-mail message to email@example.com;
- By sending a certified e-mail message to beequeen33srl@pec.
Pursuant to the Applicable Regulations, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to obtain an indication of (i) the origin of your personal data; (ii) the purposes and methods of processing; (iii) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; (iv) the identification details of the Data Controller and the persons in charge; (v) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as managers or appointees. In addition, you have the right to obtain:
- Access, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
In addition, you have:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, if the processing is based on your consent;
- (where applicable) the right to data portability (the right to receive all personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format), the right to restriction of processing of personal data, and the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- the right to object:
- in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, at any time, to the processing of your data carried out for that purpose, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
- if you believe that the processing concerning you violates the Regulation, the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority (in the Member State where you normally reside, in the Member State where you work, or in the Member State where the alleged violation occurred). The Italian Supervisory Authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, based in Piazza Venezia n. 11, 00187 – Rome (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).